Download Google Maps 5.0 Apk

| Tags: ,
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

Google Maps 5.0 Google Maps 5.0

Google has just released Google Maps 5.0 for Android with 3D features. The update has just started rolling out and is hardly available for the mainstream yet. It should be available in the Android Market soon but if you are one curious guy like me, you shouldn’t be able to wait for the official update or wait for it to appear in your Android market. So why not download the apk for Google Maps 5.0? Go ahead and grab the following link:

Download Google Maps 5.0 Apk

Google Maps 5.0 packs some neat new features for your Android phone. Like you can explore the maps in 3D with two-finger gestures. Use two fingers to drag up/down to tilt the map in 3D. While using maps, I usually want them to rotate where I’m facing so that I may easily decide my route. But maps used to rotate as I rotated my phone. Google has now addressed the problem with this new version of maps. You can now choose a compass mode to rotate the maps to where you are facing. Just tap the ‘My Location’ button twice.

Another thing, I sometimes happen to loose my connection while driving country side and maps also stop keeping up with me. Not any more! Google Maps 5.0 have better caching features so you loose your map much few often!

Update: I’m just like most of you guys who have not yet received the official update. But I’ve been playing with Google maps 5.0 for a while now courtesy of above Apk. My comment about the 3D features: “just awesome!”

[zSafwan]

For more on this, follow me on Twitter or join our Facebook fan page . You may want to subscribe to our RSS feed or subscribe via Email for the full insights.

View the original article here



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to Download Google Maps 5.0 Apk

Post a Comment

Make Money Now

Read other Related Stories

Blog Archive