Singapore Polytechnic

| Tags: ,
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

Open House olytechnic First, it is impressive that I went with my friend before taking a walk around and it’s really cool. I can almost feel that I was a student at a polytechnic school and anyway, for those who did not yesterday, speaking here today, Singapore Polytechnic is the only polytechnic that is next to a MRT station, and I do not think there is a technical college so convenient anyway.

After sitting for a while, my friend and I went to the hall for which there are different areas to different schools, there are people having their own school courses. The packaging is very serious! I can not even really walk, but I managed to get all the books to see through the courses they have yet, I am only interested in accounting and aerospace.

The number of people in the photo is just a tip of the iceberg, there’s more room to walk Then I found Vivian and Sha walking as a group of bloggers PolyOrJC. Jerry had left on his own cos he could not join us had a band in the plaza, the songs were wonderful and there were people playing basketball, he wanted to join, but I wear jeans .



View the Original article



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader

0 Responses to Singapore Polytechnic

Post a Comment

Make Money Now

Read other Related Stories

Blog Archive